- "卡特曼的肛门探针" - 卡特曼在这里被催眠，肯尼被杀死。
- "要你肥4000" - 镇民在这里准备迎接凯茜·李·吉福德的到来。
- "火山爆发" - 金博、内德开车带着四人组通过主街前往树林。
- "象猪交配" - 斯坦·马什的克隆体在街上横冲直撞。
- "寻死" - 死神在这里追逐四人组。
- "红眼病" - 僵尸在这里攻击其他人。
- "圣诞便便汉基先生" - 镇民拆除了有冒犯的装饰。
- "撒旦之子达米安" - 耶稣和撒旦在这里进行较量。
- "隆鼻手术" - 加里森老师隆鼻之后从这里经过。
- "机甲史翠珊" - 芭芭拉·史翠珊从这里横行而过。
- "恋鸡狂" - 巴布雷迪警官被开除后，这里出现了暴乱。
- "艾克的小弟弟" - 麦奇老师嗑大麻上头后经过这里。
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" - Part of the conjoined twin myslexia week, including the parade, occurs here.
- "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka" - The boys film their fake frog film here.
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)" - Death chases the boys through here in a flashback.
- "Summer Sucks" - The snake crashes through here.
- "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" - The film festival happens here.
- "Chickenpox" - Randy and Sharon drive through here looking for Stan.
- "Cow Days" - The Running of the Bulls occurs here.
- "Chef Aid" - The Chef Aid concert occurs here.
- "Spookyfish" - The cursed animals attack people here.
- "Gnomes" - Tweek Bros. Coffeehouse is seen here.
- "Prehistoric Ice Man" - Larry runs through here.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - Kenny spontaneously combusts here.
- "The Succubus" - Chef's new job is on Main Street.
- "Jakovasaurs" - The town examine Hope here.
- "Cat Orgy" - Mr. Kitty walks down here when he is in heat.
- "Chinpokomon" - Cartman tries to get money for Chinpokomon camp here. Later, the kids march down here.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - The spelling bee happens here.
- "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus" - Cartman tells the boys he had his period.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Parts of Mountain Town are sung here.
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000" - The boys discuss the tooth fairy not being real and come up with a money making scheme.
- "Timmy 2000" - The Battle of the Bands happens here.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" - Cartman brags to Stan and Kyle about his more mature friends.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Kenny is knocked down here.
- "Probably" - Seen in the previously trailer.
- "Fourth Grade" - Timmy goes down here in his out of control wheelchair.
- "Trapper Keeper" - Cartman uses Barbrady's car to catch "Bill Cosby" and get his Trapper Keeper back.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Gobbles is captured here.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - The kids discover they're all alone.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - The boys and Mr. Hankey try to make people more Christmassy.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Mr. Garrison sings Shitty Shitty Fag Fag while walking down here.
- "Cripple Fight" - The boys get Jimmy to do a comedy show here to raise money for scouts.
- "Super Best Friends" - David Blaine performs here.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Cartman shows the video of Radiohead here.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - The Earth Day Brainwashing Festival happens here.
- "Cartmanland" - People give advice for what Cartman should do with his money here.
- "Towelie" - The boys look for Towelie.
- "Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants" - The boys try to mail the goat to Afghanistan.
- "The Entity" - Mr. Garrison rides IT down here.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Token questions the boys making fun of him.
- "Jared Has Aides" - Jared Fogle walks down here in his commercial.
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer" - Chef's TV rampages down here.
- "Professor Chaos" - Professor Chaos does "evil" acts here, like making a dog kneel.
- "The Simpsons Already Did It" - Professor Chaos has a breakdown here and sees everything as The Simpsons.
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" - The boys try to work out what Father Maxi would want to stick up their butt.
- "Free Hat" - The boys hang their poster here.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - The Ghost of Human Kindness is arrested here.
- "A Ladder to Heaven" - The boys walk down here in one of Kenny's memories.
- "My Future Self n' Me" - Cartman's Parental Revenge Center is here.
- "Krazy Kripples" - Christopher Reeve lifts a car here.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Parts of the protests happen here.
- "Red Man's Greed" - The town stop the Native Americans from destroying the town.
- "South Park is Gay!" - A pride rally happens here.
- "Christian Rock Hard" - Cartman's award ceremony occurs here.
- "Grey Dawn" - A farmer's market is knocked down by old people here.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in a montage of Cartman calling Kyle a Jew.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Cartman yells at Kyle after the town decide not to buy presents to help the Broflovskis.
- "The Passion of the Jew" - The Mel Gibson fan club march through here.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Stan tries to serve The Orange County Crew back.
- "AWESOM-O" - Butters and A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000 play here.
- "Goobacks" - The boy notice the Goobacks while walking down here.
- "Douche and Turd" - Stan is banished from the town.
- "Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes" - The shops close after Wall-Mart opens.
- "Pre-School" - Miss Claridge breaks down here.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen during Stan's hallucinations.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - The whore-off happens here.
- "Woodland Critter Christmas" - The town celebrate Christmas.
- "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" - The boys discover Mr. Garrison has had a sex change.
- "Wing" - The Super Awesome Talent Agency puts a poster up here for Token to see.
- "Best Friends Forever" - People queue to get their PSP.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Cartman cries, believing he is dead.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - The town run away from global warming.
- "Marjorine" - Butters fakes his suicide here.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Part of Love Lost Long Ago is sung here.
- "Bloody Mary" - Stan and Randy talk about Randy's alcoholism.
- "The Return of Chef" - Chef's funeral is held here.
- "Smug Alert!" - Stan is awarded after getting everyone to drive Hybrids.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - People run through Main Street in panic over the Family Guy episode.
- "Tsst" - Stella Reid walks down here on her way to Cartman's house.
- "Stanley's Cup" - Stan's bike is towed away.
- "The Snuke" - Hillary Clinton's rally takes place here.
- "D-Yikes!" - Les Bos is here.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Randy is "attacked" by the homeless.
- "Britney's New Look" - Britney Watch is reported here.
- "Major Boobage" - Kenny runs through the streets after getting high.
- "Over Logging" - The Marshes and Broflovskis drive through here trying to find internet.
- "Pandemic 2: The Startling" - Randy, Sharon and Shelly hide out here.
- "The Ring" - Kenny sees some attractive girls, but is forced to resist his urges due to the Purity Ring.
- "The Coon" - Both the Coon and Mysterion come through here while watching over the town.
- "Margaritaville" - The shops all shut down to help the economy.
- "Pinewood Derby" - The town meet Kevern Zaksor and the Space Cops here.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Harrison Yates goes undercover here.
- "W.T.F." - The rednecks speak about the Wrestling Takedown Federation.
- "The F Word" - Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave discover a "GET OUT FAGS" sign.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - The boys come down here to get KFC.
- "You Have 0 Friends" - Stan is harassed for his activity on Facebook.
- "200" - The town bring Muhammad in a bear costume to the Ginger Separatist Movement.
- "201" - Mecha-Streisand rampages down here.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - The town protect themselves from New Jersey.
- "Mysterion Rises" - Seen on the Mysterion Rises logo.
- "Crème Fraiche" - Randy runs down here to try and find his crème fraiche.
- "Royal Pudding" - Ike is instructed to open his Box of Faith.
- "Crack Baby Athletic Association" - The Crack Baby Athletic Association operate in one of the offices.
- "City Sushi" - Butters delivers post here.
- "You're Getting Old" - Stan is rejected by his friends for being too negative.
- "Bass to Mouth" - The boys and the faculty drive down here to get Lemmiwinks to Wikileaks.
- "Raising the Bar" - Cartman rides his mobility scooter down here.
- "Insecurity" - Yates gives a press conference opposite here.
- "A Scause For Applause" - The town buy scauses.
- "Obama Wins!" - Kyle and Stan realise where the ballots are.
- "Black Friday" - Butters and Cartman walk past here.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Lady McCormick walks through here.
- "Go Fund Yourself" - The boys' startup company headquarters is here.
- "Handicar" - The Handi Car rides down here.
- "The Magic Bush" - The drones pass through here.
- "Where My Country Gone?" - Mr. Garrison announces his plan to run for president.
- "The City Part of Town" - The town welcomes the inspector.
- "Safe Space" - Reality is hung here.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - The police drive through here on their way to the school.
- "Skank Hunt" - Gerald walks down here in a jolly manner.
- "Wieners Out" - Gerald walks down here in an annoyed manner.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Cartman tries to cope with the thoughts of Heidi moaning.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Coon and Friends attack Mark Zuckerberg.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Stan delivers a pillow for his grandpa.
- "Splatty Tomato" - The boys discuss Mr. Garrison.
- "Dead Kids" - The Psychiatrist's office is located here.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - The town watch Mr. Hankey leave town.
- "The Scoots" - The boys discover the E-Scooter.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - ManBearPig kills Satan here.
- "Buddha Box" - Cartman yells at people for talking to him.
- "Bike Parade" - Santa Claus comes to save the day, until he discovers what happened to Mr. Hankey.
- "Mexican Joker" - Randy has a breakdown here after finding out about homegrown weed.
- "Band in China" - Cartman and Kyle return from the ICE camp here.
- "Shots!!!" - Randy celebrates getting $300,000 by selling weed.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Footage is seen of people enjoying Tegridy Burgers here.
- "Turd Burglars"
- 道格拉斯 - 可以在粉色建筑的二楼找到他。
- 米莉·拉森 - 可以在意外怀孕诊所和粉色建筑之间找到她，并可以添加好友。
- 哈莉特·毕格 - 坐在一个长椅上，可以添加好友。
- 巴布雷迪警官 - 他在汤姆隆鼻诊所外，可以添加好友。
- 扈从手套 - 可以在汤姆隆鼻诊所房顶的黄色箱子中找到。