Casa Bonita is a restaurant in Denver, Colorado that is parodied on South Park in several episodes. It first appeared in the eponymous Season Seven episode, "Casa Bonita". It is described by Kyle as the 'Disneyland of Mexican restaurants'.
The outside of Casa Bonita looks like a giant castle. It is mostly pink and has a fountain out front flanked by two large lamp posts on each side.
The interior is Mexican-themed, with waterfalls, plants, and a Mexican band. There are many tables and attractions for kids, such as treasure caves and cowboy photo shoots.
- Casa Bonita made its first appearance in "Casa Bonita". Trey Parker and Matt Stone actually went to the real Casa Bonita to get permission to use their restaurant in South Park.
- It was destroyed by Barbra Streisand (as Mecha-Streisand) in "201".
- Casa Bonita is later mentioned in "You Have 0 Friends". Cartman says that for Clyde's birthday, he will take all his friends there.
- Cartman mentions Casa Bonita in "Let Go, Let Gov" while speaking on his phone
- A picture of Cartman and Kenny at Casa Bonita appears in "A Song of Ass and Fire".