作为一个“婊子”的时候，以斯帖穿着一件黑绿相间的迷彩吊带衫，蓝色牛仔裤，和黑色的特细高跟皮鞋。她As a "stupid spoiled whore", she wore a green-and-black military patterned halter top, blue jeans, and black stiletto-heeled boots. She also wore pink blush with blue eye shadow, similar to Red.
At the sleepover in "Marjorine", she wore a violet pajama top with a deep purple lace collar and a pair of violet plaid pajama bottoms.
Bradley and Esther were paired up in "Follow That Egg!". Bradley and Esther were also part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir in "Rainforest Shmainforest". It is also seemed that they could also be seen together in the background so it's possible that he and Esther are either a couple or very close friends.
A picture of Esther can be found in Bradley's room in the video game, "South Park: The Fractured But Whole", implying he has a possible romantic interest in her.
- In "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs", she can be seen wearing exactly the same clothes and exact same hair style. However, her hair is brown rather than black.
- In "Pre-School", Esther is shown as a student who is evacuated.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Appears as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - First appearance as a South Park Elementary student.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 "- Is part of the female sled group lead by Lizzy.
- "Cripple Fight"
- "Cartmanland" - Seen in the theme park.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in sexual education class.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - First speaking role. She agrees that Bebe is a slut.
- "South Park is Gay!"- Briefly seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "Raisins"- Briefly seen playing on the playground.
- "Douche and Turd" - Appears as one of the cheerleaders and gets doused with blood by PETA.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Appears playing as a 'stupid spoiled whore'.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen in the hallway looking at Cartman in his psychic attire.
- "Marjorine" - Her name is first revealed when she's shown in a lineup of girls to keep surveillance on, and she appears at the sleepover.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Winds up paired with Bradley Biggle.
- "The List" - Appears at the list-making meeting.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Tonsil Trouble"
- "ManBearPig"-Seen in the auditorium.
- "Elementary School Musical"- Seen in the hallway.
- "The Ungroundable"- Seen in the background on the playground.
- "The Ring" - At the Jonas Brothers concert.
- "Dances With Smurfs" - Appears as a member of the make-up crew for Cartman's morning show at South Park Elementary.
- "Sexual Healing"- Seen in the classroom.
- "Crème Fraiche" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Funnybot" - Can be seen in hallways and in group shots.
- "T.M.I." - She is the last girl to get Cartman's wrath before he's called to Principal Victoria's office
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "World War Zimmerman"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrong doings.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rioting due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Esther appears in the News Office, being interviewed. You can talk to her to befriend her.