- Washington, D.C., the nation's capital, has appeared in several episodes.
- Liane Cartman goes to the White House and has sex with President Bill Clinton in “Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut” to try and legalize fortieth trimester abortions.
- President Clinton informs the nation about increasing Japanese military presence in the United States in “Chinpokomon”.
- Cartman's Confederate army marches into Washington, D.C., in “The Red Badge of Gayness” to negotiate peace terms with President Clinton. Stan and Kyle intervene and Cartman's Confederate rebellion ends in failure.
- David Blaine's cult goes to Washington, D.C., to commit mass suicide in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. Stan, along with the Super Best Friends save Kyle and Cartman in “Super Best Friends”.
- President George W. Bush is informed that the boys' ladder to Heaven in “A Ladder to Heaven”.
- Josh Myers is seen preparing to toilet paper the White House in “Toilet Paper”.
- Kenny's feeding tube in “Best Friends Forever”.
- President Bush delivers a press conference at the White House about Family Guy's plans to air a Muhammad episode in “Cartoon Wars Part II”.
- Stan and Kyle end up in Washington, D.C., in “Mystery of the Urinal Deuce” and are brought to the White House, where they are told by President Bush about the government's involvement in 9/11, which later turns out to have been a lie to make the government appear all-powerful.
- Randy Marsh goes to the Washington, D.C., where he is to accept his award for the largest piece of fecal matter, only to be interrupted and upstaged by a video of Bono.
- Stan, Kyle, and Cartman end up at the Pentagon during the Imaginationland trilogy, and Kyle and Cartman eventually end up at the Washington, D.C., Memorial Hospital, after Kyle is attacked by ManBearPig.
- Barack Obama, John McCain, Michelle Obama, and Sarah Palin all partake in a jewel heist, stealing the Hope Diamond from the Smithsonian Institute in “About Last Night...”.
- The government seeks to deal with sexual addiction in “Sexual Healing” and President Obama calls for the outbreak, traced back to Independence Hall, to be eliminated.
- President Obama announces, from the White House, the imminent destruction of the country in “Funnybot”.
- Duck President appears in “Ass Burgers”, signing a bill. He is later removed from the Oval Office and President Obama returns.
- President Obama receives a phone call at the White House from General Tso, regarding his election victory in “Obama Wins!”.