Cartman's house looks the same as the other houses in South Park. In its earlier appearances it was shown a brown color but it became green in later episodes.
The rooms inside the house include a living room, a well stocked kitchen, a bathroom, a dining room, a very large basement and at least two bedrooms. The yellowy-tinted family picture is a remnant from the pilot episode; this was how it looked when the animators cut-and-pasted the show together with construction paper back in 1997 and, though they switched to computer generated animation, it is how they wanted to keep the show looking as the seasons went on.
- The basement had a very large hole in the middle of it as seen in “Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society” but in the Season Ten episode “Make Love, Not Warcraft” and the Coon trilogy in Season Fourteen, it was shown without one.
- The house was destroyed in “Starvin' Marvin in Space”.
- “卡特曼的肛门探针” - The Boys come to get Cartman so they can contact the Visitors.
- “要你肥4000” - Cartman asks his mom to get Weight Gain 4000.
- “火山爆发” - Liane watches her son go off hunting with Jimbo.
- “寻死” - Liane tells Cartman that Sheila said Terrance and Phillip is a naughty show.
- “非洲来客” - The boys try to get a sports watch delivered here, only for Starvin' Marvin to come.
- “撒旦之子达米安” - Cartman has his birthday party here.
- “隆鼻手术” - The boys try and become a lesbian to impress Ms. Ellen.
- “卡特曼的荡妇妈” - Cartman plays tea party with his stuffed toys. Later, he asks Liane about the identity of his father.
- “墨西哥杀人蛙” - The boys watch Huntin' and Killin' here.
- “永恒边缘城市” - Liane discovers Cartman has gone missing. Cartman later wakes up from his dream here.
- “长水痘” - Cartman uses calamine lotion to help with his chickenpox.
- “迷幻天文馆” - Cartman tries to call everyone to get them to watch his commercial.
- “疯狂俱乐部” - Cartman and Kenny build a clubhouse here.
- “援助大厨” - The boys watch Chef's trial here.
- “平行宇宙” - The Evil Boys come here to find Evil Cartman.
- “史前冰人” - The Boys watch the Crocodile Hunter here.
- “女妖症候群” - Veronica reveals herself as a succubus here.
- “史前怪物” - Jakov comes to find his mate.
- “猫之恋曲” - Shelly babysits Cartman during the meteor shower.
- “幽灵海盗之谜” - Cartman chooses what he wants for Christmas and later gets an Antonio Banderas Blowup Doll.
- “小鸡鸡宝贝” - Cartman discovers the release of Chinpokomon Dolls.
- “家庭与社会” - Cartman does homeschooling here.
- “诺亚非舟” - Starvin' Marvin crashes a spaceship into the house.
- “汉基先生的圣诞特辑” - Part of O Holy Night is set here.
- “千年等一回” - The boys have their period meeting in Cartman's clubhouse.
- 南方公园加长未删减版 - The Boys tell Cartman about Asses of Fire. Later, Cartman sees Kenny's ghost for the first time.
- “牙仙子黑市” - Cartman discovers the truth about the tooth fairy.
- “危险童爱会” - Cartman looks for mature friends on the internet.
- “病危的凯尔” - The boys visit at night to try and steal Cartman's kidney.
- “乐团风云” - Cartman sets up his boy band.
- “残疾人的救赎” - Cartman cleanses Kyle, Ike and Timmy.
- “卡特曼邪教” - The adults come to try and stop Cartman.
- “未来战士” - The boys and "Bill Cosby" visit to stop Liane from buying another trapper keeper.
- “海伦·凯勒音乐剧” - Cartman plans the Thanksgiving show here.
- “减肥营” - The adults come to send Cartman to Fat Camp. Later they see the new Cartman.
- “南方孩子国” - Cartman gets his mom arrested for molestation.
- “屎诞节特辑” - The boys come up with the idea to make a Christmas cartoon.
- “屎之诅咒” - The boys watch Cop Drama here.
- “阴毛的故事” - Cartman has the Chili Con Carnival here.
- “传奇的背后” - The boys find out about Terrance and Phillip's live show.
- “屁脸症” - Stephen and Martha Thompson come here to find their son.
- “肯尼之死” - Cartman tries to sell the aborted fetuses.
- “赛百味减肥餐” - The boys prank City Wok here.
- “Freak Strike” - Cartman convinces his mom to say he's out of control on Maury Povich.
- “畸形人罢工” - The boys come to get Cartman's help with rescuing the baby cows.
- “电影预告片” - The boys struggle to watch the new Terrance and Phillip trailer as the house is being fumigated.
- “混沌教授现身” - The boys break the news to Butters that he is fired. Later the boys use the backyard as part of the fourth friend competition.
- “辛普森做过了” - The Sea People come and evolve here.
- “贝蓓的胸器” - Cartman, and later Bebe, play Lambs in his basement.
- “天国之梯” - Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes here.
- “红橇坠落” - Kyle Schwartz helps calculate how many presents Cartman will get for Christmas.
- “停播事件” - Seen in Cartman's dream.
- “我的美国心” - Cartman tries to knock himself out to get a flashback to 1776.
- “卡特曼的明星手” - Hennifer Lopez causes trouble with Cartman, ending with Ben Affleck naked in his bed.
- “犯罪克星” - The South Park Crime Unit operate here.
- “基督摇滚热” - Cartman creates Faith + 1 here.
- “派对余生” - Cartman tricks Butters into thinking a meteor is coming.
- “兵器好时光” - The boys play with their ninja weapons here.
- “吐出类固醇” - Cartman persuades his mom to let him compete in the Special Olympics.
- “犹太人受难记” - Cartman has his Mel Gibson fan club meeting here.
- “超赞哦机器人” - Linda phones Liane up to ask if Cartman can go to Aunt Nelly's with Butters.
- “灵能侦探卡特曼” - Cartman jumps off his roof when trying to fly.
- “嬉皮去死” - Cartman keeps the hippies in his basement.
- “超赞经纪人” - The Super Awesome Talent Agency operate here.
- “永远的好朋友” - Cartman wakes Liane up so he can get his PSP.
- “卡特曼之死” - Liane gets the toilet removed.
- “玛乔莉” - The boys investigate the future telling device.
- “红发小孩” - The boys make Cartman ginger.
- “大厨归来” - Cartman tells Butters his feelings about Chef leaving.
- “自负警告！” - Kyle's Going Away party happens here.
- “卡通战争·上” - Kyle comes to help Cartman stop Family Guy.
- “三娘教子” - Liane hires Cesar Millan to make Cartman better behaved.
- “做爱做的事” - The boys beat Jenkins here.
- “小便池之谜” - Cartman researches 9/11.
- “无神论的未来·一” - Cartman struggles to sleep because of the Nintendo Wii.
- “无神论的未来·十二” - Cartman tries to call his past self to stop him from freezing himself.
- “Cartman Sucks” - Cartman shows the boys the cruel things he's done to Butters.
- “Le Petit Tourette” - Kyle comes to try and stop Cartman from going on Dateline.
- “Imaginationland” - Cartman sets up an event for Kyle to suck his balls.
- “The List” - The boys plan how to get the list from the girls.
- “Tonsil Trouble” - Kyle breaks everything Cartman owns in retaliation for Cartman giving him HIV.
- “Major Boobage” - Cartman hides Mr. Kitty and other cats in his attic after the cat ban.
- “Eek, A Penis!” - Cartman gets ready for teaching Jim Davis High School.
- “The China Probrem” - Cartman has nightmares about China after the Olympics.
- “The Ungroundable” - Butters tries to feed off Cartman's blood.
- “The Coon” - Cartman watches everyone ask about Mysterion on the news.
- “Eat, Pray, Queef” - The boys come here to watch the thrilling conclusion of Terrance and Phillip.
- “Dead Celebrities” - Kyle speaks to the boys about Ike seeing dead celebrities.
- “W.T.F.” - The Wrestling Takedown Federation perform here.
- “Whale Whores” - The boys play Poker Face on Rock Band.
- “The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs” - Stan tells the boys that his parents have found the book.
- “You Have 0 Friends” - Mad Friends with Eric Cartman is filmed here.
- “Poor and Stupid” - Cartman tries to get stupid.
- “Coon 2: Hindsight” - The Coon and Friends headquarters is located in the basement.
- “Mysterion Rises” - Coon and Friends return to find that Captain Hindsight has ransacked their base.
- “Coon vs. Coon & Friends” - The Coon gets Cthulhu to banish the boys to a dark dimension.
- “HUMANCENTiPAD” - Cartman complains about not having an iPad.
- “Ass Burgers” - Cartman Burger operates outside here.
- “The Last of the Meheecans” - The boys play Texans vs. Mexicans.
- “1%” - Clyde Frog and Peter Panda are killed here.
- “A History Channel Thanksgiving” - The boys watch The History Channel.
- “The Poor Kid” - The police arrest Liane for operating a meth lab.
- “Reverse Cowgirl” - Cartman acts out against the Toilet Safety Administration.
- “Cash For Gold” - The Old People's Shopping Network is filmed here.
- “Faith Hilling” - Cartman berates Mr. Kitty for cat-breading.
- “Jewpacabra” - Cartman calls Kyle to convince himself that the Jewpacabra isn't real.
- “Cartman Finds Love” - Cartman plans with Cupid Cartman.
- “Raising the Bar” - Seen during the Here Comes Fatty Doo Doo commercial.
- “Insecurity” - Cartman tries to sort out the security in his house.
- “Obama Wins!” - Cartman shows Kyle the stolen ballots.
- “Let Go, Let Gov” - Cartman cries after his exposure of the NSA results in nothing.
- “World War Zimmerman” - Cartman has nightmares about Token.
- “Black Friday” - The boys meet to speak about Black Friday.
- “A Song of Ass and Fire” - Cartman and Kyle discuss Kenny's betrayal.
- “Titties and Dragons” - The boys decide not to play the Xbox.
- “Go Fund Yourself” - Cartman thinks up a title for the startup company.
- “Gluten Free Ebola” - Cartman has dreams about Aunt Jemima.
- “The Magic Bush” - Butters, Cartman and Kenny meet to play with the drone.
- “Grounded Vindaloop” - Cartman plays with the Oculus Rift here.
- “REHASH” - CartmanBrah is filmed here.
- “HappyHolograms” - Stan and Kyle come to try and stop Cartmanbrah.
- “Where My Country Gone?” - Cartman calls Butters to make sure he has "Hot Cosby" with Charlotte.
- “You're Not Yelping” - Cartman calls a meeting for the Yelpers, only to discover there are thousands of them.
- “Safe Space” - Cartman discovers the mean comments people left on his picture.
- “Tweek x Craig” - Cartman tries to stop the relationship between him and Cupid Me.
- “PC Principal Final Justice” - Cartman and Liane have a fight about bedtime, which ends with guns.
- “Douche and a Danish” - Heidi and Cartman send a video message of them wanting to help Denmark.
- “Fort Collins” - Cartman tells Heidi about the message he sent about the new Ghostbusters.
- “White People Renovating Houses” - Cartman plays with Alexa.
- “Put It Down” - Seen during Put It Down.
- “Franchise Prequel” - The Coon and Friends meet to speak about their plans for the franchise.
- “Moss Piglets” - Cartman questions why Heidi ate the Water Bears.
- “The Scoots” - The Boys tell Kenny that he has to trick or treat with someone else.
- “Buddha Box” - Liane is mentioned as one of the things that stops Cartman from enjoying his phone.
- “Unfulfilled” - Seen during the Unfulfilled song.
- “Bike Parade” - Kenny tells the boys he can't be in the bike parade.
- “Mexican Joker” - Cartman watches the Broflovskis being taken away.
- “Shots!!!” - The parents come to try and give Cartman his shots.
Cartman teaches the New Kid the first two magic styles, Dragon Shout and Cup a Spell. After the humans join the Drow Elves, the Kingdom is abandoned, with only Scott to run the shop.
The first flag for the Timmy Express can be found in the Kingdom of Kupa Keep.
- 克莱德·多诺万 - Found at the shop. Must be friended before speaking to Cartman to get a name and class, since he is kicked out soon after.
- 斯科特·马尔金森 - Can be friended in Kupa Keep.
- 肯尼·麦考密克 - Can be friended after bringing him a flower.
- 丽安·卡特曼Liane - Can be friended as soon in the kitchen.
- Polly Prissypants - Can be friended in Cartman's room when Cartman is the buddy.
- Pengin - Found in the garage.
- Clyde's Helmet - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep (after Clyde is banished).
- Khan Helm - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Khan Armor - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Khan Gauntlets - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- KKK Helmet - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- KKK Armor - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- KKK Gloves - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Bow of Sucking - Obtained during the tutorial.
- Magic Wand - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Rogue's Dagger - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Jewish Staff - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Warrior's Blade - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Kris Dagger - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Fatbeard's Blade - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Fire Sword - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Staff of Winter - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Lightning Wand - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Noob Hammer - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Warrior's Scimitar - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Sickle Sword of the Faithful - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Club of Smiting - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
- Axe of Stopping - Can be purchased from the shop at Kupa Keep.
The New Kid heads here at the start of the game to get the Wizard's help with the Battle of Kupa Keep. The Coon then comes to tell the boys he's from the future and tells them to get back into Coon and Friends, but rejects the New Kid because they are a "dork".
The New Kid heads to the Coon lair (in the basement) to convince the Coon to let them play, and the Coon gives them a backstory, before instructing them to get followers on Coonstagram.
The Coon calls them back again after The Burrito Whisperer is complete to update their backstory, giving them a second class. After this is done, Human Kite calls the Coon to tell him the Freedom Pals are causing trouble on Main Street, and the two head there.
Once the Freedom Pals are defeated, the Coon and Friends return to the base to examine Doctor Timothy's phone and finds out about the "stripper with a dick tattoo". The Coon tells the New Kid to go home and await their night mission with another Coon and Friends member.
After the New Kid and Captain Diabetes manage to catch Classi, the Coon and Friends interrogate her about Scrambles, only to be interrupted by Liane, who demands all the boys go home to bed.
Near the end of Day 2, the Coon and Friends discuss what they have found, before the group get a call from another Freedom Pal, asking to meet them. The rest of the group leave, with the Coon and the New Kid staying behind. The New Kid "convinces" the Coon to give them another class, and a new backstory is given, this time with a Visitor. The two then head to the park for Civil War 2: Playtime's Over.
After the fight, the group discuss Classi's information about the U-STOR-IT and decide to go there on the night. Mosquito informs them that the entrance is blocked by lava, and, since he owes the New Kid a favour, the group decide to get Toolshed to help them.
After completing The Hundred Hands of Chaos, the group interrogate Professor Chaos, who tells them about his boss, with the Coon theorising that the boss is actually Mitch Conner. Human Kite labels the theory as stupid and the group head back to bed.
The next day, the group decide they must infiltrate the Freedom Pals to get a lead on Scrambles. Chaos volunteers to help the New Kid, and the two head out to work.
After the New Kid gets information from the Freedom Pals, the Coon and Friends plan to infiltrate the Police Station on the night. The group leave, and the New Kid once again convinces the Coon to give them another class.
During Farts of Future Past, the New Kid heads back to the start of the game and, after defeating their past self, confronts the Coon and Mitch Conner, who take the New Kid through time to their origin story.
When the New Kid speaks to Liane, she gives them a quest to give out business cards. After this is done, she gives them some brownies, essential for unlocking the Timefart Summon.
Liane calls the New Kid back later to help stop the pimp who has come by following the growth of Liane's business. The New Kid fights the pimp by simply giving him pimp slaps.
A Fastpass flag can be found outside the house.
- Mrs. Farnickle - Can be friended outside the house during the Coonstagram mission.
- Andre - Can be friended outside the house after the New Kid gets 2 friends.
- Jimmy Valmer - Can be friended in the Coon Lair after Gotta Go Fast (Travel) is complete.
- Clyde Donovan - Can be friended in the Coon Lair after Mosquito in a Honey Pot is complete.
- Liane - Can be friended in the kitchen after Vigilante Marketing is completed.
- Cristal - Can be friended in the living room after The Big Beatdown is complete.
- Shawna - Can be friended in the living room after The Big Beatdown is complete.
- Tweek and Craig: Reverse Lotus - Can be found behind the boiler in the garage (Diabetic Rage required).
- Hulking Face - Can be found on the steel cabinet in the garage (Diabetic Rage required).
- Hulking Suit - Can be found on the steel cabinet in the garage (Diabetic Rage required).
- Hulking Fists - Can be found on the steel cabinet in the garage (Diabetic Rage required).
- Ganas - Can be found in the bag on the floor in the garage.
- Warrior Stripes - Can be found on the top of the tower in Kupa Keep.
- Coon Lair Passcode - Can be found in Cartman's journal behind the lamp. Required to access the Coon Lair.
- Ms. Cartman's Double Stuffed Brownies - Obtained after completing Vigilante Marketing. Required for making a Chocolate Memberito.