Scuzzlebutt is a basket-weaving monster who lives on top of a mountain in South Park. He has a piece of celery as an arm and Patrick Duffy as a leg. He appears prominently in the 第一季 episode, "火山爆发". He has had several cameo appearances since.
In "火山爆发", Cartman tells the story of Scuzzlebutt to scare his friends, depicting him as a vicious monster, though they don't believe him. In order to scare them even more, Cartman dresses up as Scuzzlebutt. This plan failed and Cartman was almost shot.
Eventually, a volcano erupted and Cartman and the others were trapped, as the town built a trench to divert the lava away from the town. This is when Scuzzlebutt appears for real, much to Cartman's surprise, and weaves a wicker basket that saves the children. Shortly after, Stan kills Scuzzlebutt to prove to his Uncle Jimbo that he is a good nephew, but that pretty much failed.
In "永恒边缘城市", in-keeping with the re-imagined versions of the flashback sequences in that episode, Scuzzlebutt instead weaves some ice cream and has Brent Musburger for a leg instead of Patrick Duffy.
Skuzzlebutt is a large brown creature with Patrick Duffy as a leg and a celery stick for an arm. He has dark brown hair and a dark brown beard.
He is a kind, sweet-natured creature with a basic grasp of the English language, as he is shown able to say the words "friend" and "Volcano". He is reclusive but unafraid of humans. He is benevolent and thoughtful, as he is shown saving the boys in a wicker basket and giving some freshly-picked mountain flowers to Mayor McDaniels.
- In some early advertisements for the South Park video game, 南方公园：真理之杖, it was revealed that there was originally going to be a level involving the offspring of Scuzzlebutt, but the idea was scrapped.
- Scuzzlebutt appears in the crowd at the end of the South Park Theme.
- Scuzzlebutt is in the game South Park Rally, but not in the Nintendo 64 version.
- Scuzzlebutt is a monster that was inspired by a real life legendary monster in Colorado.
- In the Spanish version of Scuzzlebutt, Patrick Duffy was replaced by Ricky Martin. And in the Hungarian version, he is replaced by Tom Cruise.
- Scuzzlebutt appears in 南方公园：真理之杖, albeit stuffed and display in Jimbo's Guns, and very rarely jumps in and out of the foreground view when the game is paused. In the game, Scuzzlebutt has an identical hand instead of a piece of celery and the head of his Patrick Duffy leg is always covered by something.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone created Scuzzlebutt during a conversation with Deborah Liebling. While meeting with her, they started drawing the character and decided to add a celery hand and Patrick Duffy leg for no particular reason.
- "火山爆发" - Debut appearance. He saved the boys, Jimbo, and Ned from the lava.
- "永恒边缘城市" - Seen in the "Volcano" flashback and giving The Boys, Jimbo and Ned some ice cream. In the flashback, Scuzzlebutt had Brent Musburger for a leg instead of Patrick Duffy.
- "史前怪物" - Seen in the background when Ned is calling to see if his voice box has arrived.
- 南方公园加长未删减版 - Seen in the end when "Mountain Town (Reprise)" was being sung.
- "南方孩子国" - A person with Scuzzlebutt's picture on a T-shirt is standing behind Kyle at the Raging Pussies concert.
- "阴毛的故事" - A person with Scuzzlebutt's picture on a T-shirt is standing behind boys when Kenny dies.
- "冰球小英豪" - A newspaper headline reading "What is Scuzzlebutt??" is visible behind Stan's boss at the beginning of the show.
- ''猫尿上瘾'' - A teen boy with Scuzzlebutt's picture on a orange t-shirt is seen during a special report on the TV.
- "广告的真相" - A newspaper headline reading "What is Scuzzlebutt??" is seen in the school newsroom.
Scuzzlebutt appears in the mini game called Scuzzlebutt. The monster appears at the top of a tree on fire, screaming for help. You have to extinguish the fire with water balloons and rescue Scuzzlebutt (and Patrick Duffy), before the fire reaches Scuzzlebutt/the time runs out.
Scuzzlebutt appears in South Park Rally as unlockable character (Except for Nintendo 64). In Easter Egg Hunt Race, You have to catch the golden cow (Pot Pie in PlayStation Version), located near the waterfall.
Scuzzlebutt is the first playable character in the mobile game. You have to rescue some people from the volcano.
Scuzzlebutt's face sometimes appears on the game's loading screen. A Stuffed and mounted Scuzzlebutt can be seen in Jimbo's Guns showroom.
Scuzzlebutt only appears in the background of the Hermes Kenny card.