- 系列前传 -
It's their major prominence. They are sent by Professor Chaos to stop Coon and Friends and Toolshed from getting to him. After Professor Chaos' defeat, U-Stor-It is shut down and Chaos Kid will begin to work on their own.
They team up with other foes during certain challenges in Danger Deck.
- They team up with General Disarray in the "Disarray Unfolded" Challenge
- A Dead Flinger Chaos Minion teams up with two copies of Beary, an Accusation Sniper, a Redneck Sniper and a Prep Cook during the "Dead and Beary'd" Challenge
During the final battle, if The New Kid's kryptonite are The Chaos Kids, The Zarganor will will use Doctor Timothy's brain to read their character sheet and then he will use Skim Milk to make copies of a Chaos Kid who will attack The New Kid and their allies. The Alien can bring as many copies of the Chaos Kid as he wishes to until he is defeated.
The Chaos Kids lurking around South Park usually attack in groups of four of five, with two Swarmers at the front, one or two Exploders or Snipers in the middle, and one Assassin and one Bomber at the back. The player should beware of the Bombers and the Assassins; the former have a long attack range, while the latter have high movement range (4). A good tactic against them is to have allies with a high amount of health (Call Girl, Super Craig, Tupperware or Captain Diabetes) and/or that can easily inflict status effects and attack from distance (Wonder Tweek, Fastpass, Professor Chaos or Toolshed).
Like all Chaos Minions, Chaos Kids are completely immune to the Burning status effect because of their tinfoil outfits (tinfoil is immune to fire). Conversely, they're proficient at Burning the heroes.
Chaos Snipers (Death Flinger Chaos Minions/Chaos Wizards)
These Chaos Kids usually stand in the middle of the battlefield, behind the Swarmers. They specialize in attacking the New Kid and their party from a distance; however, they have low health and can be easily defeated once brought into range.
- Disks of Chaos: Throws CD disks at a target within three tiles' range.
These Chaos Kids are a bigger problem for The New Kid and their friends, because, just like other Griefers or Bombers, they have a long range attack, which inflicts Burning. Their other attack also causes a high amount of damage to an ally.
- Lava of Chaos: Throws red lego bricks at an enemy two tiles from himself, applying Burning.
- Chaos Combo: Repeatedly punches an enemy in front of him.
(Entropy Ninja Chaos Minions)
- Ninja Stars
- Chaos Kids are the only type of enemies lurking around town but not to have a title for defeating a certain number, nor do they participate in the alliance formed by the City Ninja.
- Despite the fact that all the Chaos Kids are immune to fire, Professor Chaos himself is not.