- "Gnomes" - Debut Appearance. Comments on her her husband writing their son and The Boys' report about corporate take overs.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Her husband explains to their son that all young men were after her as a teenager.
- "Cherokee Hair Tampons" - Says that Kyle Broflovski looks terrible when his kidneys fail.
- "Towelie" (cameo) - Seen when the army shoots down her towels.
- "South Park is Gay!" - At first, she thrilled about the metrosexual fad, but later starts to feel annoyed with it.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - Attempts to prevent her son from being abducted.
- "It's Christmas in Canada"- Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"
- "201" - Seen with her family, when the coffee shop is being destroyed.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Complains to the local cable company after her murder porn television programming is blocked and learns to play MINECRAFT.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen when PC Principal is announced as the new principal.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Proud of her son's "homosexuality", she is later distraught when Craig and Tweak break up.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Seen in the protest against the police.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen at the gun show.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at Mr. Slave's Residence.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen in the crowd.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Asks Mark Zuckerberg to leave the Tweak Residence as he goes through their refrigerator.
- "Dead Kids"- Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in the Park County Community Center meeting.
- "Nobody Got Cereal? - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Unfulfilled" - Gets a new job at the Amazon Fulfillment Center, due to Tweek Bros. Coffeehouse's negative incomes.