The Drow Elves are one of the factions fighting for control of the Stick of Truth.
- Kyle Broflovski (Leader)
- Stan Marsh (Ranger)
- Jimmy Valmer (As the Bard)
- The New Kid (Optional member)
- Timmy Burch
- Chris Donnely
- DogPoo Petuski
- Bradley Biggle
- Wrath of the Elves - Used by Elven Swordsmen, gains attack up before attacking.
- Fury of the Elves - Used by Elven Swordsmen during the 'Attack the School' Quest, gains attack up and haste before attacking.
- Armor Up - Used by Elven Protectors, doubles the armor on the user.
- Barbed Arrows - Used by Elven Bowmen, the arrows he fires now cause bleeding.
- Slowing Smash - Used by Elven Protectors, hits target really hard with his hammer inflicting slowed.
- Wild Power - Used by Elven Priests, gives all standing opponents attack up (has a random chance of hucking a rock at you).
- Nature Power - Used by the Elven Priests, gives all standing team members attack up and something else (has a random chances of hucking a rock at you).
- Nature's Blessing - Used by the Elven Priests during the 'Attack the School' quest, heals a team member for full health and cures debuffs.
- Nature's Rebirth - Used by Elven Priest during the 'Attack the School' quest, revives a team member for full health.
- Nature's Bounty - Used by Elven Priests, heals one team member.
- Hoe's Fury - Used by Elven Enforcers, gains attack up before hitting twice with his hoe. This ability is rare.
- Earthly Smite - Used by Elven Sentinels, hits enemy twice inflicting a stack of defense down each hit. This ability is rare.
- Cleansing Inferno - Used by Anti-Magician his regular attack now causes burning if not blocked, this is followed by a melee attack.
- Purifying Rage - Used by Elven Anti-Magician after channeling for one turn, he first removes all debuffs placed on him, then hits you or Butters 6 times while healing for himself the same amount of damage he deals, this attack is an almost certain KO if you don't block all the hits.