- 非法持有毒品: 在“蠢婊子摄影套装”中，她告诉温蒂·泰斯伯格在她家的聚会中会有K粉（可他名）和一些第三级麻醉性毒品。
Bebe is usually a friendly person, and is seen hanging out with other characters, mainly the other girls in school. However, she has had rocky relations with the boy students.
In "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she attracted unwanted attention from the boys and wanted them to appreciate her for her intelligence and aspirations rather than superficial traits such as her breasts.
Bebe also has an interest in makeup and fashion. In "Tom's Rhinoplasty", Bebe helped make over Wendy so that she could impress Stan again, and she was shown wearing a heavy amount of makeup for her school photo in "How To Eat With Your Butt". In "The Fractured But Whole", Bebe helps you with your outfit, commenting on how you need help with it. If you wear one of her costume designs, she excitedly takes a selfie with you.
Bebe is very much a trend follower, unlike her best friend Wendy. She jumped on the bandwagon of being a stupid spoiled whore when Paris Hilton came to town, and joined everybody in the new photoshop craze, where she photoshopped her picture to the point where it didn't look much like her at all. This could possibly imply she has some insecurities about her appearance, as she was also the first to snap back when Wendy commented on the other girls' flaws in "The Hobbit".
She can be emotional, crying over Heidi Turner quitting Twitter in "Skank Hunt". She is also shown to have a quick temper. Despite being generally nice, she has a mean streak and can be quite tactless. This is shown when she made fun of Heidi for dating Eric Cartman in "Doubling Down", which upset Heidi and caused her to go back to him at the end of the episode. She also made fun of Marjorine in "Marjorine", but felt guilty about that soon after and helped give Marjorine a makeover.
Bebe also has a Machiavellian personality; in "The List", she, Lola, Jenny Simons, and (to an extent) Red, had altered a list their Sunshine Community made rating the 4th grade boys based on how cute they are. In that sense, Bebe betrayed over half the 4th grade class for shoes. The list placed Kyle Broflovski at the bottom, destroying his self-esteem, driving him psychotic, to the point of attempting to burn down the school. When Stan teamed up with Wendy to investigate the list and confronted Kyle with the results, Bebe pulled out a gun. The police showed up and Wendy attacked Bebe. While struggling, Bebe accidentally pulled the trigger on Wendy, however, she missed, instead hitting and killing Kenny through a wall while he was eating dinner with his family.
Bebe fell in love with Kyle because of his "fine ass" in the episode "Clubhouses", and tried to pursue a relationship with him, which he didn't even realize was happening. She even kissed him while playing Truth or Dare, after which he ran off screaming. She immediately broke up with him, Kyle not even realizing they were going out, claiming that he was too co-dependent and that it was over between them. She immediately went off to be with Clyde.
But in the episode "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Kyle and the other boys notice that there's something unusually attractive about Bebe all of a sudden. Later, while the boys are hurling rocks at cars with her, Kyle tries to show her a better way to throw her rocks after being jealous of Clyde showing her, though his interest in her was only due to her new-developed breasts, which the boys outgrew due to her showing up to class with a cardboard box over her chest a few days later. Also, in the episode "Follow That Egg!", Kyle gets paired with Wendy, while Stan gets paired with Bebe. After seeing Stan treat the egg without care, she states: "I wish I had a partner like Kyle."
After Bebe lost interest in Kyle, she eventually started dating going out with Clyde in "Clubhouses". This relationship wasn't looked into any further, but when Kyle tried to teach her how to throw rocks at cars in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Clyde was the only one who tried to intervene, and he was concerned that Kyle was getting in the way of the relationship. Bebe was also walking with Clyde in "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and was the lone girl in the group going to confession after they saw a nude woman on the internet. In the Season Eleven finale, "The List", Bebe was not against voting Kyle as the ugliest, and voting Clyde the cutest. The reason given was that all the girls wanted discounts while shoe-shopping. As a result, she eventually started dating him again, albeit only to get free shoes from him.
Bebe hasn't really been seen interacting with Stan but she has been seen as a sort of messenger between him and Wendy, as shown in "Raisins", where she told Stan that Wendy was breaking up with him. Later on in the episode, Stan sought her for advice on how to win back Wendy.
In the episode "Clubhouses", Bebe dares Stan to jam a stick up his peehole.
Bebe also worked with Stan on a school project in "Follow That Egg!" but he showed anger towards her because he was mad at Kyle for being with Wendy. Bebe then became disgusted with him.
While Bebe and Cartman have been seeing playing and getting on well whilst roleplaying Silence of the Lambs in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she has been seen encouraging Wendy to "Kick the shit out of him" in "Breast Cancer Show Ever", and flipped him the bird after killing him while playing Call of Duty in "The Ungroundable". Cartman later "pwns" Bebe in the game and calls her out because of it. However, in "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", Cartman makes a music video with the girls pretending to like his music. He chose Bebe and Red out of all the other girls to hug and rub all over him during his music video. In addition, Cartman invited Bebe to his birthday party in "Damien" and she handed him a present.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - She is seen at the front of the bus with Red.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Bebe is the narrator for the South Park play.
- "Pinkeye" - She is drowned by Clyde when she bobs for apples; she still appears alive in other episodes.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Bebe helps Wendy try to win back Stan after he develops a crush on the substitute teacher, Ms. Ellen.
- "Clubhouses" - Bebe falls in love with Kyle, and kisses him in their clubhouse.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - She was in the Nebraska Mall with other kids.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - Bebe is seen as a member of the La Resistance.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen buying chinpokomon.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Is part of the female sled group lead by Lizzy.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Bebe tells Wendy how she can overcome her sudden crush on Cartman.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - Bebe is shown in Cartman's music video, hugging and rubbing all over him with Red.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Bebe plays a lead role in the play.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Bebe watches Cartman beat Scott.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Bebe and the other girls try to protect themselves from the boys, and build a fortress, heavily laden with high-tech weapons.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Bebe begins developing breasts, and causes chaos in the male student population.
- "Raisins" - Bebe tells Stan that Wendy has broken up with him.
- "It's Christmas in Canada"- Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Bebe is caught on camera sipping cough syrup with Red in the girls' bathroom; she then spots someone in the air vent with a camera and threatens to "tell on" them.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Bebe, along with all the other girls idolize Paris Hilton.
- "Wing" - Seen in the background eating lunch.
- "Marjorine" - She is seen with Wendy helping "Marjorine".
- "Follow That Egg!" - Bebe is Stan's partner for the parenting project.
- "The Return of Chef" - Seen in the lunch room and sitting in the office with the rest of the 4th grade class.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "The List" - Bebe is the judge for the poll over who the cutest and the ugliest boys in school are.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as part of the field trip as Lola's partner.
- "Major Boobage" - Seen in class.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Bebe tells everyone that Wendy and Cartman are going to fight.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Sings in all of the songs and has quite a few speaking roles as well.
- "The Ungroundable" - Kills Cartman on Call of Duty 5 and gives him the finger; also gets killed by Cartman who says "You got pwned you Jap bitch."
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Bebe describes how the boys think farts are funny.
- "Fatbeard"- Seen in the cafeteria and in the classroom.
- "200" - Seen at the 4th Grade field trip.
- "Insheeption" - Seen at the lunch table.
- "Crème Fraiche"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Bass to Mouth" Helps capture Wikileaks with a group of classmates.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Mentioned when Cartman greets her on the playground trying to get her to sell her earrings.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background in the cafeteria and in the hallways.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom and in the hallways, where Cartman asks her and Red about Nichole.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Ginger Cow" - Seen with the group looking at the cow.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen in the classroom and town meeting, as Wendy tries to mention refugees and murders, only to be booed by Cartman.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader.
- "The Cissy" - Seen with Wendy and Red, in the girls' bathroom, trying to stop Cartman from using their toilet.
- "The City Part of Town"- Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "You're Not Yelping" - Seen eating at Whistlin' Willy's (background only).
- "Sponsored Content"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Truth and Advertising"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Member Berries" - She and several classmates blame Eric Cartman for internet trolling.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrong doings.
- "Wieners Out" - Along with Wendy Testaburger, Annie Knitts, and Nichole Daniels, complains to PC Principal about the boys' protest during their volleyball game.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys, and vomits after Cartman and Heidi Turner's school assembly.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Sings Put It Down with the other students.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rioting due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the schoolcafeteria.
- "Sons A Witches" - Sits with Heidi at lunch.
- "Doubling Down" - Takes Heidi out to eat with the other girls. Teases her for her relationship with Cartman, although playfully, she unintentionally hurts Heidi's feelings.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen along with Nichole and Nelly when Nathan tells them about the special ed science fair.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen during argument between Eric and Heidi near Community Center.