Garrison wears dark green pants, a green jacket, and black shoes. He also wears black-framed eye glasses. He is mostly bald, with gray hair on the sides.
As a woman, she tailored his jacket into a tank-top, wore lipstick and earrings as well as shorter pants and new white shoes. Her hair remained the same, however, bald spot and all.
After becoming male again in "[A Penis!|Eek, A Penis!]", Garrison wears an outfit identical to the original one, with the only exception being a belt added to the pants and a very minor change to his collar. Mr. Garrison is also left handed. His hair was brown as seen in "[Mom is a Dirty Slut|Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut]", but in "[Gain 4000|Weight Gain 4000]" as a kid his hair is grey, but he may have dyed it for the party in "[Mom is a Dirty Slut|Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut]", though. Ms. Garrison is highly renowned in the future as the symbol of Atheism, but this was prevented from happening by Cartman in [God Go XII|Go God Go XII].
In [Twenty|Season Twenty], Mr. Garrison's appearance changes to include an artificial tan, and a hair style resembling that of [Trump|Donald Trump], since he substitutes Trump for Republican candidate for the presidential election. As President of the United States, Garrison wears a dark-blue suit with a red tie and white shirt. In "[It Down|Put It Down]", he is shown to no longer wear his glasses.
加里森还是一个种族主义者，他的这一特点在"圣诞便便汉基先生"中首次表现出来：他建议将墨西哥人排除出圣诞节。这在"加拿大的圣诞节"中再次出现，市长愤怒地回答道：“加里森先生，每年你都提出这样的建议但我们每年的答复都是不行！”。在"邻居来也"中，当富有的黑人们移居到了南方公园时，加里森集结了镇上的男人们想要赶他们走。加里森等人披上白床单装扮成“幽灵”来恐吓黑人们并在他们的房子前竖立起了燃烧的十字架，这样的标志寓意着：“是时候该滚了！”（Time to Leave）。当黑人们被驱逐后，加里森建议将他们遗留的豪宅卖掉大赚一笔，但其他人并没有同意。这时加里森说道：“至少我们赶走那些可恶的黑-（Nig-）”（此时画面被切换），这充分暴露出了他的原始动机。加里森也是三K党成员，但他说只有帽子先生才是，这有反映了他用玩偶来掩盖自己内心的矛盾。尽管如此，加里森却和学校里的黑人员工大厨相处得很好，她甚至在大厨的葬礼上掩面哭泣。
Mr. Garrison is an incompetent teacher, who teaches his students useless things, such as why Chubby Checker left [Beatles|the Beatles] and once spent a whole week of just showing his class old [Ebsen|Barnaby Jones] tapes. He has also taught his students a few times subjects far too advanced for them, like Stalin and Communism. There have only been a few instances, mostly in more recent episodes, when Mr. Garrison has been portrayed as more competent as of a teacher taught a normal subject for a Fourth Grade class (many instances being after his sex change to a woman and back to a man), mostly Times Tables. Yet he goes about it by insulting the kids when they get an answer wrong, which is often. It is possible that Mr. Garrison teaches the students more about pop culture because he himself does not know a lot about the school curriculum, or just doesn't pay attention to it.
One of Mr. Garrison's common personality traits since giving up Mr. Hat is how his aggressive behavior now causes him to take things to the extremes. When he came out as gay, he began performing extremely vulgar homosexual acts with Mr. Slave. Of course, part of this was most likely because of the fact he wanted to get fired in order to sue the school. However, after becoming a woman, he became obsessed with declaring how much of a woman he was in the loudest and again most vulgar way. For example, he once shouted loudly to other women about how wonderful it was to have a period. Later, when Mrs. Garrison begins a brief relationship with Richard Dawkins, she gives up her religious faith due to the fact the Dawkins found her attractive and then became obnoxiously vocal about Atheism to the point of being fanatical. The same held true for when Mrs. Garrison decided to be come a lesbian following a one-night stand with another woman. Following the encounter, Mrs. Garrison began to sexually harass all the women at the local lesbian bar and became obsessed with the idea of having random sex with women. These extreme shifts and stances of belief mixed with his already aggressive behavior makes it to where Garrison is often verbally abusive to any and all who disagree with him. All of this suggests that he is an extreme narcissist.
Due to the fact that Mr. Garrison has had both male and female relationships during the course of the series, it is now unclear whether or not he can or should still be considered gay, but rather pansexual. Since Garrison's last relationship was lesbian in nature prior to returning back to being a male, it has not been made clear what Garrison's current orientation is. It was once implied during earlier episodes that Garrison might have had sex with Cartman's pet pig '[]', meaning he may also enjoy bestiality. In addition, "[]" also suggests that same idea when the people are watching the Jakovasaur and Garrison suggests that they let him keep the Jakovasaur. They replied that he once found a bird that he kept at his house to keep it alive, but he ended up having sex with it, to which Garrison replies that the bird was a total slut and then he tells everyone who didn't have sex with the bird to raise their hands and everyone raises their hands (a reference to "[Mom is a Dirty Slut|Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut]").
Perhaps the most appropriate description of his orientation is in "[Death Camp of Tolerance|The Death Camp of Tolerance]", when Chef states that there is a big difference between being gay and being Mr. Garrison, suggesting that he believes Mr. Garrison is a pervert. Mr. Garrison may also be a pedophile, as he was shown attempting to "hook up" with young boys in "[Joins NAMBLA|Cartman Joins NAMBLA]".
Since returning to male gender in [Twelve|Season Twelve], Mr. Garrison's behavior as of lad has been shown to be less eccentric than before, having been involved in no acts of deviant sexual behavior, outrageous outbursts, or psychotic episodes. Instead, he's behaved more or less like a responsible and sane teacher. The closest exceptions to this has been when he offered up his students as hostages in "[Fun Time|Super Fun Time]" and being afraid (along with all the other Republican members of South Park) that it was the end of the world after [Obama|Barack Obama] was elected president in "[Last Night...|About Last Night...]"
But his weird behavior returned in the [19|Season 19] episode, "Where My Country Gone?," he is fired from his teaching job after he verbally bashes South Park's many Canadian immigrants. He begins a political campaign to get rid of all the Canadians by "fucking them all to death." After traveling to Canada and doing this to the Canadian president, he decides to go to Washington, D.C. to run for President, with [Jenner|Caitlyn Jenner] as his running mate possibly because they are both transsexuals.
Mr. Hat, Mr. Twig, and Mr. SlaveThroughout the seasons, Mr. Garrison has had three teaching assistants. The first of these was Mr. Hat. It was through this puppet that Mr. Garrison channeled deep emotions through him he was afraid to show, like the fact he was gay. Mr. Garrison would use Mr. Hat to voice things he himself would never have said at the beginning of the show. Mr. Hat was gay and racist, according to Mr. Garrison, who he himself denied being. Mr. Hat was able to do things without the help of Mr. Garrison, which makes many people wonder if Mr. Hat does have a mind of his own. Some of those instances are when Mr. Hat drove a car through a prison wall to rescue Mr. Garrison and Chef and he has blinked and moved his eyes around a few times. Mr. Garrison had a debate with Mr. Hat about whether or not to go to a KKK meeting and when Mr. Garrison refused, Mr. Hat disappeared from the room. He has also shown he has had Mr. Hat since he was a young boy. Mr. Garrison replaced Mr. Hat with a new hand puppet, Mr. Twig. Mr. Twig is a twig wearing the same shirt as Mr. Hat and spoke in the same voice until his final episode, where he spoke in a French accent (although since Mr. Twig's final speech to Mr. Garrison was romantic in nature, it may have been simply a joke). Mr. Garrison's students did not receive Mr. Twig well and wanted Mr. Hat back. Mr. Garrison insisted Mr. Hat would never be coming back. In the episode "[Aid|Chef Aid]", Mr. Twig kept on ending up in unfortunate accidents. Mr. Garrison soon discovered they were being caused by Mr. Hat, who wanted him to take him back. In the end of the episode, Mr. Twig helped Garrison realize that Mr. Hat was the best choice and Mr. Garrison discarded him and Mr. Twig has not been seen since.
Recently in the episode "[]", Mr. Garrison is forced by [Cartman|Eric Cartman] and his hand-turned-con-artist-puppet [Conner|Mitch Conner] to pull [Hat|Mr. Hat] out of storage, so as to reveal the truth about his father who until recently was believed to be Cartman's mother, [Cartman|Liane Cartman]. Garrison is initially dismissive of using the old puppet, saying he no longer needed it. However Mitch greets Mr. Hat, claiming they are old friends and war buddies and as the conversation between Mr. Garrison, Cartman, and Mitch progresses, Garrison seems to regress back to talk with and to Mr. Hat as if the puppet is alive.
Mr. Garrison has committed numerous misdemeanors and felonies throughout the series.
- Assault: In "[]", she attacks the Persian representative sent to the Les-Bos lesbian bar to negotiate by kicking him in the groin.
- Attempted Murder: In "[Gain 4000|Weight Gain 4000]", he attempts to kill [Lee Gifford|Kathie Lee Gifford] during her visit to South Park out of revenge for her humiliating him in a talent show as children. Despite attempts by [Marsh|Stan] and [Testaburger|Wendy] to talk him down, he shoots at Mrs. Gifford, only to accidentally hit [McCormick|Kenny] instead.
- Escaping from Jail: In "[Aid|Chef Aid]", he, along with ["Chef" McElroy|Chef], escapes from [Barbrady|Officer Barbrady]'s cell after Mr. Hat manages to break down the wall with a car.
- Kidnapping/False Imprisonment: In "[and Advertising|Truth and Advertising]", he, along with Caitlyn Jenner and [Victoria|Principal Victoria], kidnap and interrogate [Marsh|Randy Marsh] on [Delta|what] [] [Foods Market|happened] to the [Park (Location)|town] since they left.
- Murder: In "Weight Gain 4000", he accidentally kills Kenny during his assassination attempt on Kathie Lee Gifford.
- Arson: In "[Wall-Mart This Way Comes|Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes]", he burns down 2 stores: Wall-Mart and Jim's Drugs.
- Murder-Rape: In "[My Country Gone?|Where My Country Gone?]", he rapes the Canadian President to death.
- Soliciting Sex from a Minor/Pedophilia: In "[Joins NAMBLA|Cartman Joins NAMBLA]", he attempts to solicit sex from young children via the internet. He meets up with [Cartman|Cartman] at the docks and is arrested in an FBI sting operation. As a result, he temporarily loses his job as a teacher.
- (Alleged) Beastiality: Implied to have had sex with Cartman's pet pig and a pigeon in the episodes "[Elephant Makes Love to a Pig|An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig]" and "[]".
Mr. Garrison has had both male and female relationships before, during and after his sex change, because of this it's unclear what his sexuality is, it is likely that he is bisexual or pansexual.
Mr. Garrison starting dating Mr. Slave in "[Death Camp of Tolerance|The Death Camp of Tolerance]", this relationship lasted until his sex change operation. They had a falling out in "[That Egg!|Follow That Egg!]", where Mr. (at the time, Ms.) Garrison tried to sabotage Mr. Slave's and [Gay Al|Big Gay Al]'s wedding. Its hinted in "[Funny|Not Funny]" that Garrison might still have some feelings for Slave.
Richard Dawkins was Ms. Garrison's first boyfriend since the sex change operation. This relationship was formed in "[God Go|Go God Go]" when Richard asks her on a date, He also successfully "converted" her to Atheism though this was probably just said because she was afraid to lose the first man who has found her attractive, in the future they get married and rid the world of religion, however thanks to [Cartman|Eric Cartman] who uses the [Prank Time Phone|time phone in] "[God Go XII|Go God Go XII]" to contact Mr. Garrison he reveals to Richard the truth about the sex change operation and doing so proceeds Richard to break up with her and runs out of the house in disgust.
Allison was one of the women who Ms. Garrison experimented with in "[]" and officially made her a lesbian, it is unclear if they were dating or just friends with benefits, however after the events of the episode it may be clear that they never spoke again.
- Garrison's sexual orientation remains ambiguous since his multiple sex-change operations. Forming relationships with both men and women, he is shown having a preference for both sexes.
- He may or may not have had sexual intercourse with [Stotch|Stephen Stotch], as both of them were revealed to be regular visitors to [White Swallow|The White Swallow] bathhouse in "[Very Own Episode|Butters' Very Own Episode]", however this could have been where he met [Slave|Mr. Slave].
- He is probably fond of bestiality, as it was implied in "[Elephant Makes Love to a Pig|An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig]" and "[]", that he has had sex with a pigeon and Cartman's pet pig.
- Mr. Garrison appears to be quite fond of [McCormick|Kenny], as in the episode "[Friends Forever|Best Friends Forever]" he is seen trying to bring food to Kenny in the hospital but gets arrested.
- [Hat|Mr. Hat] is known to be a racist, member of KKK, in "[Goes Nanners|Chef Goes Nanners]" and Mr. Garrison stays out of the KKK and apologizes to an irate [] for Mr. Hat's involvement. However, in "[Comes the Neighborhood|Here Comes the Neighborhood]" Garrison seems to be racist as well. He is also spotted during town meetings suggesting to get rid of all the Mexicans as shown in "[Hankey, the Christmas Poo|Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo]" and "[Christmas in Canada|It's Christmas in Canada]".
- When Mr. Garrison shows off his new boobs in "[Garrison's Fancy New Vagina|Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina]", while grotesque looking, they are more or less equal in shape and size. However in "[God Go|Go God Go]", when his reveals them again, they are even more misshapen, with one being notably smaller than the other. This may be due to one of them being damaged in "[Days Before the Day After Tomorrow|Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow]".
- Mr. Garrison carries a gun with him to class, it is unknown why and it also unknown why he didn't use it when his whole class was held hostage in Pioneer Village in "[Fun Time|Super Fun Time]", although it could have been confiscated by the staff at school, the robbers, or he may have simply forgot to bring it.
- Despite his sex-change and several seasons as a woman, Garrison was often addressed as "Mr." rather than "Mrs." by many of the students and even his colleagues in class.
- Mr. Garrison is also one of only two teachers at South Park Elementary (the other being [Mackey|Mr. Mackey]) who have been fired from the school, but later returned.
- In the episode "[Hair Tampons|Cherokee Hair Tampons]", his name that appears on the cover of his best-selling book is Ethan P. Garrison, a possible pen-name.
- Mr. Garrison seems to get some of his more bizarre world views from his mother. When he returns home in "[Wide Recorder Concert|World Wide Recorder Concert]", his mother encourages his father to molest him (both she and her son see it as a sign of love) and is distraught upon hearing from Garrison that her husband never molested Garrison as a child. Mr. Garrison also seems to have inherited his mother's appearance more than his father's.
- Before being a teacher, he was going to be an engineer. He studied mechanical engineering at university and in "[Wide Recorder Concert|World Wide Recorder Concert]" his father's gas station sign reads "Garrison and
Son". How he came to leave his father's business and teach in Colorado has not yet been revealed. This also implies that he is an only child.
- Mr. Garrison invented [], a high speed vehicle that he built to put airplane companies out of business, but his business was shut down by the government due to airports losing money.
- It is revealed in "[Entity|The Entity]" that Mr. Garrison is left handed.
- His relationship with Mr. Hat was very similar to The Ventriloquist and Scarface from the Batman series. The reason is that they both had a puppet that they claim to have a mind of its own, they both wear glasses, and they forced the owners to kill people.
- Even outside of school, he is still referred to by his teacher name, "Mr. Garrison", rather than his first name "Herbert".
- "[Gets an Anal Probe|Cartman Gets an Anal Probe]"- Debut appearance. Denies Kyle's request to leave the classroom.
- "[Gain 4000|Weight Gain 4000]" - Attempts to kill [Lee Gifford|Kathie Lee Gifford] because he lost to her in a school talent show as a child.
- "[Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride|Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride]"
- "[Elephant Makes Love to a Pig|An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig]" - Gives his class science projects and is angry at [] when his clone beats him. Later, he is seen talking to the Marsh parents.
- "[]" - Protests for Terrance and Phillip to be taken off the air and gets explosive diarrhea from [McCormick|Kenny].
- "[Marvin|Starvin' Marvin]" - Wonders how [Boys|the boys] got an African boy.
- "[Hankey, The Christmas Poo|Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo]" - Suggests that the town get rid of all the Mexicans, which [McDaniels|Mayor McDaniels] denies.
- "[]" - At first bets his money on [], but changes it to [] when he finds out that Jesus weighs far more than Satan.
- "[Rhinoplasty|Tom's Rhinoplasty]" - Quits his job as a teacher to get a nose job.
- "[]" - Sleeps on his class' field trip.
- "[Mom is a Dirty Slut|Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut]" - One of [Cartman|Eric Cartman]'s potential fathers and admits to making love to [Cartman|Liane Cartman] at the drunken barn dance.
- "[Mom is Still a Dirty Slut|Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut]"
- "[]" - Gives Cartman an F for his book report.
- "[Wee Wee|Ike's Wee Wee]" - Takes drugs Mr. Mackey hands out in class.
- "[Fetus Lady|Conjoined Fetus Lady]" (cameo)
- "[Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka|The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka]" - Gives the boys detention for Jimbo's story.
- "[on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)|City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)]" - Seen in the "Weight Gain 4000" flashback.
- "[Sucks|Summer Sucks]" - Upset about Mr. Hat's departure.
- "[Chocolate Salty Balls|Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls]"
- "[]" - When everyone gets chickenpox, he asks them to write essays.
- "[Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods|Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods]" - Takes his class on a field trip.
- "[]" - Sends Stan to [Mackey|Mr. Mackey]'s office for passing a note in class.
- "[Days|Cow Days]" - Complains about the rides at the carnival.
- "[Aid|Chef Aid]"
- "[]" - Gives his class a report on current events and assigns them to groups.
- "[Shmainforest|Rainforest Shmainforest]" - Sends [Boys|The Boys] to Mr. Mackey's office for being rude to the [Gay With Kids|Getting Gay With Kids] choir.
- "[Combustion|Spontaneous Combustion]" - [Marsh|Randy Marsh] asks Mr Garrison to help him, but Mr Garrison claims that does not know him.
- "[Succubus|The Succubus]" - The Boys ask him for advice and goes to Chef wedding.
- "[]" - Volunteers to take care of the Jakovasaur that [Boys|The Boys] found in the forest.
- "[Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut|South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut]"
- "[Harassment Panda|Sexual Harassment Panda]"
- "[Guys Naked in a Hot Tub|Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub]" - Seen at the meteor shower party.
- "[Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery|Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery]"
- "[]" - Tells [McDaniels|Mayor McDaniels] that he cannot teach his class due to the Chinpokomon toys.
- "[on Monkey Fonics|Hooked on Monkey Fonics]" - Eric Cartman tries to answer questions, but Mr. Garrison denies him due to him never knowing the right answer.
- "[Marvin in Space|Starvin' Marvin in Space]" - Seen teaching class until the FBI comes in and removes the [Boys|The Boys].
- "[Red Badge of Gayness|The Red Badge of Gayness]" - Part of the civil; war reenactment.
- "[Hankey's Christmas Classics|Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics]" - Sings a song named [Fucking Christmas|Merry Fucking Christmas].
- "[You There God? It's Me, Jesus|Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus]" - Tells Jesus that he want to hear something new for the New Year.
- "[Wide Recorder Concert|World Wide Recorder Concert]" - Goes to visit his parents and questions his father as to why he did not sexually abuse him.
- "[2000|Timmy 2000]"
- "[Joins NAMBLA|Cartman Joins NAMBLA]" - Arrested after a sexual encounter with Cartman.
- "[Hair Tampons|Cherokee Hair Tampons]" - Advised by Mr. Mackey to write a novel after he loses his job as a teacher.
- "[Goes Nanners|Chef Goes Nanners]"
- "[the Handicapped Go to Hell?|Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?]"
- "[Grade|Fourth Grade]" - [Choksondik|Ms. Choksondik] goes to him for advice on how to teach his old students and later tries to get his job back as a third grade teacher, but instead becomes a kindergarten teacher.
- "[Keeper|Trapper Keeper]" - First seen as a kindergarten teacher.
- "[Keller! The Musical|Helen Keller! The Musical]" - Seen watching the play.
- "[Camp|Fat Camp]" - Seen at the meeting about Cartman's weight and states he is there because wanted to see the look on Cartman's face.
- "[Hits the Fan|It Hits the Fan]" - Talks to the kindergartners about the word "shit".
- "[Fight|Cripple Fight]" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd while Jimmy tells jokes.
- "[and Phillip: Behind the Blow|Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow]" - Seen watching Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow.
- "[]" - Tells Cartman that he should keep his money in the bank.
- "[Condom Use|Proper Condom Use]" - Teaches his kindergartner class sexual education.
- "[]" - Seen taking a shower, when the military comes in to shoot his towel.
- "[to Eat with Your Butt|How to Eat with Your Butt]"
- "[Entity|The Entity]" - Designs a vehicle named [] due to airline people being lazy.
- "[Comes the Neighborhood|Here Comes the Neighborhood]" - Works with other male adults in South Park to get rid of the rich people.
- "[Dies|Kenny Dies]" - Is the minister at Kenny's funeral.
- "[Very Own Episode|Butters' Very Own Episode]" (heard, but not seen) - He can be heard in the stem room.
- "[Has Aides|Jared Has Aides]" - Seen in the angry mob chasing [Fogle|Jared Fogle].
- "[New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer|The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer]" - Seen in [Bar and Cocktails|Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails], when the boys come in the bar to watch The Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer.
- "[Simpsons Already Did It|The Simpsons Already Did It]" - Ask Butters if he has seen Mr Hat and is later at Cartman's showing him the sea-people.
- "[Ladder to Heaven|A Ladder to Heaven]" - States that a ladder to heaven is "fucking stupid".
- "[Death Camp of Tolerance|The Death Camp of Tolerance]" - Tries to get fired for being gay, but is not successful. The principal later sends him and Mr. Slave to the "Death Camp of Tolerance".
- "[Sleigh Down|Red Sleigh Down]" - Seen in the crowd.
- "[Paper|Toilet Paper]" - Gets his student to do a report on the founding fathers.
- "[a Little Bit Country|I'm a Little Bit Country]" - Gives his class a report on the founding fathers.
- "[Butt and Pancake Head|Fat Butt and Pancake Head]" - Seen when Cartman is giving his speech, tells Butters to pay attention and goes outside to see [Lopez|Jennifer Lopez].
- "[Crime Stoppers|Lil' Crime Stoppers]"
- "[Man's Greed|Red Man's Greed]" - He along with the of the town is forced to move out of [Park (Location)|South Park (Location)] due the native Americans building their casino.
- "[Park is Gay!|South Park is Gay!]" - Upset about the metrosexual fed in South Park and goes to New York City to kill the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy people.
- "[Dawn|Grey Dawn]"
- "[About Mormons|All About Mormons]" - Introduces [Harrison|Gary Harrison] as a new member their his classroom.
- "[Out|Butt Out]" - Tells [Reiner|Rob Reiner] to butt out.
- "[Christmas in Canada|It's Christmas in Canada]" - Once again suggests to get rid of all the Mexicans.
- "[Times with Weapons|Good Times with Weapons]" - Angry about Eric Cartman walking nude in the stage.
- "[Got F'd in the A|You Got F'd in the A]"
- "[]" (cameo) - Seen laughing at a video of Cartman dancing with a [Timberlake|Justin Timberlake] doll.
- "[Jeffersons|The Jeffersons]" (cameo)
- "[]" - Teaches his class to future language.
- "[and Turd|Douche and Turd]" - Is the one who finds that the PETA members have been murdered.
- "[Wall-Mart This Way Comes|Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes]"
- "[]" (In flashback) - Seen in the crowd, when [Claridge|Miss Claridge] is being carried into a ambulance.
- "[for Ratings|Quest for Ratings]" - Seen buying cough medicine with Mr. Slave.
- "[Spoiled Whore Video Playset|Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset]"
- "[Critter Christmas|Woodland Critter Christmas]" - Tells Cartman to stop telling his Christmas story due to it being anti-Semitic.
- "[Garrison's Fancy New Vagina|Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina]" - Becomes female in this episode.
- "[Hippie, Die|Die Hippie, Die]" - Waves goodbye to [Cartman|Eric Cartman], [Stotch|Linda Stotch], [Marsh|Randy Marsh] and [], they leave to drill through hippies.
- "[Friends Forever|Best Friends Forever]" - Attempts to bring food to Kenny, but gets arrested for it.
- "[Day|Erection Day]" - Narrates the school talent show.
- "[Days Before the Day After Tomorrow|Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow]" - Seen with damaged breasts.
- "[]" - Welcomes Butters disguised as a girl named Marjorine.
- "[That Egg!|Follow That Egg!]" - Tries to stop the wedding between Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave, but is unsuccessful.
- "[Kids|Ginger Kids]"
- "[Mary|Bloody Mary]" - Invites [Marsh|Randy Marsh] to talk about his drunk driving.
- "[Return of Chef|The Return of Chef]" - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "[Alert!|Smug Alert!]" - Buys a Hybird car with along with everyone else in [Park (Location)|South Park (Location)].
- "[Wars Part I|Cartoon Wars Part I]" - Does Muslim-Sensitivity Training with her class.
- "[]" (cameo) - Seen at the assembly about manbearpig.
- "[of the Urinal Deuce|Mystery of the Urinal Deuce]"
- "[God Go|Go God Go]"
- "[God Go XII|Go God Go XII]"
- "[Sucks|Cartman Sucks]" - Asks Cartman about the photo involving him and Butters.
- "[Capades|Lice Capades]" - Tells the class that everybody had lice in their hair.
- "[Snuke|The Snuke]" - Tells Cartman that not all Muslim people are terrorists.
- "[]" - Becomes a lesbian in this episode and works together with other lebisans in order to prevent the lesbian bar from shutting down.
- "[Petit Tourette|Le Petit Tourette]" - Unable to teach her class due to Eric Cartman's frequent cursing.
- "[List|The List]" (cameo)
- "[Trouble|Tonsil Trouble]" (cameo)
- "[New Look|Britney's New Look]" - Seen taking photos of [Spears|Britney Spears], along with many other people.
- "[Boobage|Major Boobage]" - Seen in class at the beginning of the episode.
- "[A Penis!|Eek, A Penis!]" - Returns to male as of this episode.
- "[Logging|Over Logging]"
- "[Fun Time|Super Fun Time]" - He and his class are hold hostage.
- "[Cancer Show Ever|Breast Cancer Show Ever]" - Asks Cartman to stop being offensive to Wendy's speech about breast cancer and gives Cartman a detention for crapping on his desk.
- "[2: The Startling|Pandemic 2: The Startling]"
- "[Last Night...|About Last Night...]" - Seen as a supporter of [McCain|John McCain].
- "[School Musical|Elementary School Musical]"
- "[Ring|The Ring]" (cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "[Coon|The Coon]" - Seen in the crowd and realizes that someone from his class is [].
- "[]" - The townspeople throw squirrels at him.
- "[Pray, Queef|Eat, Pray, Queef]" - Seen singing along with other men in [Park (Location)|South Park (Location)].
- "[Derby|Pinewood Derby]"
- "[Bottom Bitch|Butters' Bottom Bitch]"
- "[F Word|The F Word]"
- "[with Smurfs|Dances with Smurfs]" (cameo) - Seen in class.
- "[Healing|Sexual Healing]"
- "[Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs|The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs]"
- "[Have 0 Friends|You Have 0 Friends]"
- "[a Jersey Thing|It's a Jersey Thing]"
- "[Pudding|Royal Pudding]" - Seen teaching his class until Mr. Mackey comes in.
- "[Burgers|Ass Burgers]" - Seen teaching his class.
- "[to Mouth|Bass to Mouth]"
- "[]" (cameo) - Seen during the school assessmbly.
- "[History Channel Thanksgiving|A History Channel Thanksgiving]" - Gives his class a history report on Thanksgiving.
- "[Cowgirl|Reverse Cowgirl]"
- "[Finds Love|Cartman Finds Love]"
- "[Nightmare on Face Time|A Nightmare on Face Time]"
- "[Scause For Applause|A Scause For Applause]"
- "[Murder Porn|Informative Murder Porn]"
- "[War Zimmerman|World War Zimmerman]"
- "[Strange|Taming Strange]"
- "[Hobbit|The Hobbit]"
- "[Free Ebola|Gluten Free Ebola]" - Bothered by Mr. Mackey talking about being gluten free.
- "[Cissy|The Cissy]" - Explains transgenderism to [Victoria|Principal Victoria] and [Mackey|Mr. Mackey].
- "[Magic Bush|The Magic Bush]"
- "[Magic|Cock Magic]"
- "[]" - Confused about [].
- "[and Brave|Stunning and Brave]" - Mentions the time he was a lesbian.
- "[My Country Gone?|Where My Country Gone?]" - Mr. Garrison is fired from his job as a teacher for his racist remark at the Canadian students and runs for president of the United States.
- "[Content|Sponsored Content]" - Seen at his presidential campaign, greeted by Principal Victoria and travels back to South Park to stop the town fate ending.
- "[and Advertising|Truth and Advertising]" - Arrives back in South Park and see the changes to the town, he also kidnaps [Marsh|Randy Marsh] with [Victoria|Principal Victoria] and [Jenner|Caitlyn Jenner].
- "[Principal Final Justice|PC Principal Final Justice]"
- "[Berries|Member Berries]"
- "[Damned|The Damned]" - Tries unsuccessfully to get people to vote for [Clinton|Hillary Clinton].
- "[and a Danish|Douche and a Danish]" - Tries to run away from his campaign, and participates in the Memberberries addiction group.
- "[Collins|Fort Collins]" - Seen delivering a speech imploring voters to vote for [Clinton|Hillary Clinton] after he and [Marsh|Randy Marsh] attempt to destroy the [].
- "[Jeez|Oh, Jeez]" - "Infected" with Memberberries, he accepts his Presidential victory and spreads the infection to Randy via [Jenner|Caitlyn Jenner].
- "[Only|Members Only]"
- "[Funny|Not Funny]" - Seen being "tricked" into bombing [] by [Slave|Mr. Slave] and then not to by [Broflovski|Kyle Broflovski].
- "[End of Serialization as We Know It|The End of Serialization as We Know It]" - Seen at learning about online trolling and promising federal assistance to Kyle and his efforts against [].
- "[It Down|Put It Down]" - Torments [Tweak|Tweek] by sending tweets about him to antagonize North Korea.
- "[A Witches|Sons A Witches]" - Butters and Stan call him to help get rid of the witch which is kidnapping children.
- "[Down|Doubling Down]"
- "[Tomato|Splatty Tomato]"