- 在“可耻的本·拉登”中，可以在斯坦寄给阿富汗四人组的其中一个男孩的信的信封上看见马什家所在的街道的名字叫做“昌隆街”（Bonanza Street），邮编为80439。
- “Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride” - Sparky runs away from here.
- “An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig” - Shelly beats up Stan here.
- “Death” - Marvin Marsh repeatedly tries to get Stan to kill him.
- “Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut” - The Boys watch America's Stupidest Home Videos here.
- “Conjoined Fetus Lady” - After hearing about conjoined twin myslexia, Stan tries to get his twin out of his head.
- “City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)” - Stan wakes up from his dream here.
- “Chickenpox” - Sharon finds out Stan has chickenpox.
- “Clubhouses” - Stan and Kyle build a clubhouse here.
- “Spookyfish” - Aunt Flo comes to visit and brings Stan a fish.
- “Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!” - Sharon tries to stop Stan from going to the Cartmans for Christmas.
- “Prehistoric Ice Man” - Larry tries to freeze himself here.
- “Spontaneous Combustion” - Randy tries to find the cause of spontaneous combustion here.
- “Jakovasaurs” - The dads and Jakov watch the football here.
- “Sexual Harassment Panda” - Cartman gets Stan's things after the lawsuit.
- “Chinpokomon” - Randy and Sharon watch Chinpokomon to see why the kids like it.
- “Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics” - Shelly sings I Saw Three Ships here.
- “Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus” - Stan fails to get his period.
- “Timmy 2000” - Chef comes to warn the parents about the effects of Ritalin.
- “Quintuplets 2000” - The Quintuplets stay here.
- “Something You Can Do with Your Finger” - Randy forbids Stan from being in a boy band.
- “The Wacky Molestation Adventure” - Stan gets his parents and Shelly arrested for molestation.
- “A Very Crappy Christmas” - The family have a boring Christmas before the cartoon starts.
- “Cartmanland” - Stan and Kyle watch Cartman's advert for his theme park.
- “Proper Condom Use” - Stan is sent to his room after stimulating the dog.
- “Towelie” - The boys play with their Okama Gamesphere here.
- “Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants” - The goat from Afghanistan is delivered here.
- “Here Comes the Neighborhood” - The boys make fun of Token when he brings a DVD over.
- “Freak Strike” - The boys watch Maury Povich here and come up with an idea to put Butters on the show.
- “Fun with Veal” - The boys hide out with the baby cows in Stan's bedroom.
- “The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer” - The boys try to watch the Terrance and Phillip trailer here, but Cartman accidentally breaks the TV.
- “Professor Chaos” - The boys try to decide who to pick as fourth friend.
- “Red Hot Catholic Love” - Stan tells his parents about Cartman crapping out his mouth.
- “Free Hat” - The boys count how many members they have.
- “Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society” - Randy speaks to Stan about boobs.
- “Child Abduction is Not Funny” - Randy and Sharon fit Stan with a Child Tracker.
- “A Ladder to Heaven” - The boys build their ladder in the backyard.
- “The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers” - Randy and Sharon send the boys to take The Lord of the Rings to Butters' house, but accidentally send them with Back Door Sluts 9.
- “My Future Self n' Me” - Future Stan comes to stay here.
- “I'm a Little Bit Country” - The boys try to do their report here but are disrupted by the protesters.
- “South Park is Gay!” - The metrosexual men hang out here.
- “Christian Rock Hard” - Moop practice here.
- “Grey Dawn” - The family discuss old people driving.
- “Casa Bonita” - Kyle tells the boys about his party at Casa Bonita.
- “All About Mormons” - The family learn about Joseph Smith and Mormonism.
- “Butt Out” - Cartman comes here for protection after being chased by Rob Reiner.
- “Raisins” - Stan cries here after Wendy breaks up with him.
- “It's Christmas in Canada” - Kyle calls up City Airlines so he can go to Canada.
- “Up the Down Steroid” - Cartman tells the boys his idea for joining the special Olympics.
- “The Passion of the Jew” - Stan and Kenny decide to go and see The Passion of the Christ.
- “You Got F'd in the A” - Randy teaches Stan to dance.
- “The Jeffersons” - Michael Jefferson comes to dinner.
- “Goobacks” - Stan is berated for referring to the future people as Goobacks.
- “Douche and Turd” - The family discuss the mascot vote.
- “Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes” - Randy gets addicted to Wall-Mart.
- “Pre-School” - Cartman tries to teach Stan how to beg his mom for something.
- “Woodland Critter Christmas” - Stan comes here to try and forget about the Woodland Critters.
- “Die Hippie, Die” - Sharon and Randy realise their past behaviour as hippies.
- “The Losing Edge” - Randy gets ready for his fight at the baseball game.
- “The Death of Eric Cartman” - Cartman eats all the skin off the KFC before the boys can.
- “Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow” - Stan worries about the people of Beaverton.
- “Follow That Egg!” - Stan looks after his egg here.
- “Ginger Kids - Kyle and Kenny come to get Stan so they can make Cartman non-ginger again.
- “Trapped in the Closet” - Tom Cruise locks himself in Stan's closet after thinking he was the reincarnation of L Ron Hubbard.
- “Bloody Mary” - Randy tries to deal with his alcoholism.
- “The Return of Chef” - Chef comes here after returning from the Super Adventure Club.
- “Smug Alert!” - Stan writes Hey People, You Gotta Drive Hybrids Already.
- “Cartoon Wars Part I” - The family evacuate the house over the Family Guy episode.
- “ManBearPig” - Al Gore calls Stan for help.
- “Tsst” - Cartman comes here after running away.
- “Make Love, Not Warcraft” - Stan plays World of Warcraft here.
- “Hell on Earth 2006” - Randy summons Biggie Smalls.
- “Stanley's Cup” - Randy confronts Stan about his past mistake in pee-wee hockey.
- “Fantastic Easter Special” - Stan asks his family about the connection between Easter Eggs and Jesus's death.
- “More Crap” - Randy takes a massive crap here.
- “Imaginationland” - Linda and Stephen come to ask about the whereabouts of Butters.
- “Guitar Queer-O” - Kyle and Stan try to reach a million points on Guitar Hero.
- “Britney's New Look” - The boys and Randy watch Britney Watch.
- “Canada on Strike” - The boys realise the Canada strike means no new Terrance and Phillip episodes.
- “Over Logging” - The family discover they have no internet.
- “Pandemic” - Randy starts filming everything with his video camera.
- “Pandemic 2: The Startling” - Randy continues to use the camera.
- “About Last Night...” - The Obama supporters celebrate here.
- “Elementary School Musical” - The boys watch High School Musical.
- “Margaritaville” - The family speak about the economy.
- “Eat, Pray, Queef” - Sharon confronts Randy about queefing vs. farting.
- “Pinewood Derby” - The government tell the family that their pinewood derby car discovered alien life.
- “Fatbeard” - Kyle calls Stan up to check Cartman has definitely gone to Somalia.
- “Dead Celebrities” - The boys try to work out what to do with Michael Jackson.
- “Whale Whores” - Butters tells Stan about Whale Wars.
- “The F Word” - The boys meet to decide what to do about the Harley Riders.
- “Pee” - Randy calls Sharon up after Pi Pi's Splashtown is flooded.
- “Sexual Healing” - The boys play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011.
- “The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs” - Sharon finds the book.
- “Medicinal Fried Chicken” - Randy tries to give himself cancer.
- “You Have 0 Friends” - Stan struggles with Facebook.
- “It's a Jersey Thing” - The Giudicies come for dinner.
- “Coon 2: Hindsight” - The family speak about Captain Hindsight.
- “Crème Fraiche” - Randy starts getting aroused by the Food Network.
- “Crack Baby Athletic Association” - Kyle repeatedly comes here to try and justify what he is doing with the crack babies.
- “You're Getting Old” - Sharon bans Stan from listening to Tween Wave. The house is put up for sale at the end as Randy and Sharon decide to get a divorce.
- “Ass Burgers” - The Marshes move back into their home after Randy and Sharon get back together.
- “The Last of the Meheecans” - Randy sees the Mexicans returning home as a good thing until he finds piles of leaves outside.
- “Broadway Bro Down” - Randy and Sharon discuss Broadway musicals.
- “Reverse Cowgirl” - Randy is forced to follow the Toilet Safety Administration rules.
- “Sarcastaball” - Randy realises he is incapable of not being sarcastic.
- “Insecurity” - Randy discovers the picture of the UPS man having sex with "mom".
- “A Nightmare on Face Time” - Randy tells the family he bought Blockbuster.
- “A Scause For Applause” - Stan refuses to admit he cut his bracelet off.
- “Informative Murder Porn” - Randy tries to find a way past the parental block.
- “Ginger Cow” - Stan tells Kyle the ginger cow was fake.
- “Black Friday” - Sharon confronts Randy about his mall job.
- “Titties and Dragons” - Cartman gets Stan grounded after he finds out the plan.
- “Go Fund Yourself” - Stan thinks up a start up company name.
- “Gluten Free Ebola” - Randy and Sharon clear out the kitchen when gluten is branded as dangerous.
- “The Cissy” - Randy tells Stan Lorde's true identity.
- “The Magic Bush” - Randy plays with his drone.
- “Freemium Isn't Free” - Randy confronts Stan about his gambling addiction.
- “Cock Magic” - Randy shows the boys cock magic.
- “REHASH” - The family discuss Lorde.
- “HappyHolograms” - Randy tells Shelly he is Lorde.
- “Stunning and Brave” - Stan and Sharon confront Randy after he joins the PC Delta.
- “The City Part of Town” - Randy and Sharon watch Jimmy Fallon.
- “Tweek x Craig” - Randy speaks to Stan about Yaoi.
- “Naughty Ninjas” - Randy discovers the identity of the SoDoSoPa Ninjas.
- “Sponsored Content” - Randy watches the news, only to be interrupted by an ad.
- “Truth and Advertising” - Randy tells Sharon he can't afford to live in South Park anymore.
- “PC Principal Final Justice” - Randy works with Mr. Garrison, Principal Victoria and Caitlyn Jenner to save the town.
- “Member Berries” - Randy tries Memberberries.
- “The Damned” - Randy decides to vote for Mr. Garrison after seeing his speech on the news.
- “Fort Collins” - Randy and Mr. Garrison work together to stop the Memberberries.
- “Oh, Jeez” - The family discuss the election.
- “The End of Serialization as We Know It” - The family watch the news of the first person to send an email on the new Internet.
- “White People Renovating Houses” - Randy has issues with Darryl Weathers during filming of White People Renovating Houses.
- “Holiday Special” - Randy uses Bill Yellow Hawk to try and get Native American DNA.
- “Hummels & Heroin” - The family discuss Shady Acres.
- “Sons A Witches” - Sharon berates Randy for continuing with the witch club after the actions of Chip Duncan.
- “SUPER HARD PCness” - The boys watch the new Terrance and Phillip here.
- “Dead Kids” - Randy struggles to cope with Sharon's behaviour over the school shootings.
- “A Boy And A Priest” - Randy continues to make fun of Father Maxi.
- “Tegridy Farms” - Randy puts the house up for sale to move to Tegridy Farms.
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play 编辑
Stan's House was the first level in which Cartman warns Stan about the Ginger Kids before they attack. Achievements that could easily be achieved in this level are:
- Rochambeau: Awarded for using a special ability. Image: Cartman next to an explosion.
- Couch Potato: Awarded for watching a video in the scrapbook. Image: The extremely obese Cartman from Make Love, Not Warcraft
Underpants for "Phase One" can be collected in both Stan's room and the master bedroom.
- Shelly - Becomes your friend after you defeat her.
- Bradley Biggle - Can be found hiding in the bushes by the house (gnome dust required).
- Druid Robes - Found in the yellow crate in Stan's garage.
On Day 1, Randy is found outside the house cleaning his car. When spoken to, he explains that someone has been keying his car, and sends the New Kid on a quest to find out who. While this originally seems like a side quest, it becomes important later.
- Randy - Can be friended on Day 2 after The Bowels of the Beast is completed.
- Shelly - Can be friended once the New Kid become a Level 7 influencer.
- Marvin Marsh - Can be friended after buying him some condoms from the Unplanned Parenthood Clinic.
- Autumn Hankey - Can be friended after Sandblaster is used on a pipe next to the bathroom door.
- Craig and Tweek: Heart Peeps - Can be collected from Shelly's bedroom. (Snap 'n' Pops required).
- C-Cup Headwear - Can be found in the chest of drawers in the master bedroom.
- Randy's Grunt Sculpture - Can be obtained after unblocking the toilet.