在“小便池之谜”中，他讨厌学校里的孩子们在小便池里大便，并且用了至少七个不同的词来形容“屎”，包括“泥猴子”（"mud monkey"）和“巧克力玉米/热狗”（"chocolate corn/hot dog"）。
- 特雷·帕克在第一季的DVD评论中说麦奇老师的原型是他童年时的辅导员拉奇老师（Mr. Lackey），他经常说：“特雷，别到处瞎逛，回学校上课，好么？”，不过特雷称“但现在我比他多赚了100万美元”。
- "圣诞便便汉基先生" - Debut appearance.
- "撒旦之子达米安" - Talks to Damien about why no one likes him.
- "卡特曼的荡妇妈" - Stan, Kyle and Kenny go to Mr Mackey to find out what wrong with Cartman.
- "艾克的小弟弟" - Fired from his job after he accused of giving children drugs.
- "墨西哥杀人蛙" - Seen in detention room.
- "永恒边缘城市" - Parents come to him asking where their children are.
- "夏天很糟糕" (heard) - Calls Mr Garrison.
- "大厨的巧克力咸酥球" (cameo)
- "疯狂俱乐部"- Stan Marsh is called to his office after being caught passing a note.
- "疯牛节" (cameo) - Seen at carnival.
- "援助大厨" (cameo) - Seen being carried by the crowd.
- "热带雨林惊魂" - Director of the Getting Gay With Kids.
- "人体自燃" - Makes a fart joke, when he see Stan and Kyle.
- "史前怪物" - States that Jakovasaurs piss him off.
- "南方公园加长未删减版" - Sings a song called It's Easy, Mmm'kay.
- "猫之恋曲" - Seen flirting with Liane Cartman at the meteor shower party.
- "两男一缸" - Seen at the meteor shower party.
- "南北战争" - Seen as part of Cartman's drunken army of male soldiers.
- "汉基先生的圣诞特辑" - Sings "Carol of the Bells".
- "棕色狂想曲" - Goes to Arkansas with Mr Garrison and the third grade class.
- "仇恨法案" - Gives Cartman two weeks detention for throwing a rock at Token Black.
- "残疾歌手提米" - He and Principal Victoria ignore Timmy's disability and think he has ADD.
- "病危的凯尔" - Advises Herbert Garrison to write a novel after he loses his job as a teacher.
- "改旗易帜" - Seen shopping at the supermarket when Chef talks to him.
- "乐团风云" (in home video) - As Liane Cartman's sex slave.
- "升上四年级" - He and Principal Victoria and Chef are disgusted by Ms Choksondik.
- "减肥营" - Appears at a meeting discussing Cartman's weight.
- "南方孩子国" (cameo) - Arrested by the police for child sexual abuse.
- "屎诞节特辑" - States that he is sick of Christmas.
- "瘸子大战" - Jimmy Valmer does an impression of him.
- "传奇的背后" - Tells Terrance to be quiet as he watching Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow.
- "性教育" - Forms a sexual relationship with Ms. Choksondik and teaches the boys of the fourth grade sex education.
- "肯尼之死" - Tells Stan and Kyle about Kenny's illness.
- "赛百味减肥餐" - Seen in the angry mob chasing Jared Fogle.
- "The Simpsons Already Did It" - Mentioned by a news reporter.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Teaches the fourth grade class.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - Teaches the fourth grade class but has trouble since all the students have their parents present as well as his parents.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" - Reintroduces Mr. Garrison to his class.
- "Red Sleigh Down" - Seen in the crowd with the townspeople.
- "Toilet Paper" - Calls The Boys to his office.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen in on Anti-War side.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen listening to Cartman's speech.
- "Red Man's Greed"
- "South Park is Gay!"
- "Butt Out" - Catches The Boys smoking behind the school, which causes the school to burn down.
- "Good Times with Weapons" (cameo) - Seen at the angry town meeting.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Timmy tries to tell him that Jimmy is on steroids, but Mr. Mackey fails to understand Timmy due to Timmy's limited vocabulary.
- "Douche and Turd" - Counts the up between Giant Douche and the Turd Sandwich.
- "Goobacks" (cameo)
- "Pre-School" (in flashback)
- "Die Hippie, Die"
- "Erection Day" - Mr Mackey is offended when the students call him gay and he reports Jimmy Valmer's erection to his parents.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"
- "Trapped in the Closet" - Seen at the Scientology church.
- "The Return of Chef" (cameo) - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - States that he likes the idea of people burying they head in the sand.
- "Smug Alert!" - Buys a Highbird along with everyone else in town.
- "Manbearpig" - Welcomes Al Gore at the school assembly.
- "Tsst" - Tells Liane Cartman that her son's behavior his gotten out of control.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Tries to find the boy who defecated on the urinal.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - He and principal Victoria give Eric Cartman the hall mentor position.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson"
- "Cartman Sucks" - Delivers an emergency message to Eric Cartman from his mother about the photo of Butters and Cartman.
- "Le Petit Tourette"
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Breaks up the fight between Cartman and Kyle.
- "Major Boobage" - Gives students a lesson on cat urine.
- "Canada on Strike" - Tells the students its Canada appreciation day.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Tells Mr Garrison he should not teach until he get his emotions under control and tell Eric Cartman he did a good job at teaching.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Comes to break up the fight between Eric Cartman and Wendy Testaburger.
- "About Last Night..." - Seen supporting John McCain along with Herbert Garrison, Principal Victoria, and many others.
- "Elementary School Musical"
- "The Ungroundable " - Teaches a computer class.
- "The F Word"
- "Dances with Smurfs"
- "Sexual Healing "(cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"
- "It's a Jersey Thing"
- "Insheeption" - Revealed to have been sexually abused by Woodsy Owl in his childhood which caused him to develop a hoarding disorder.
- "Funnybot" - Seen being held hostage by the Germans along with the rest of the school.
- "Royal Pudding" - Directs a kindergarten play on tooth decay.
- "Ass Burgers" - States that Stan Marsh Asperger Syndrome due to him receiving the flu a year earlier.
- "Bass to Mouth"
- "1%" (cameo) - Seen at the school assembly.
- "A Nightmare on Face Time"
- "A Scause For Applause" - Crying because he does not know what to believe in anymore.
- "World War Zimmerman" - Eric Cartman and Token Black are called to his office numerous times.
- "Taming Strange" - Buys a new computer system which does not work right and refuses to admit that the system was a negative idea.
- "Ginger Cow" - Kyle comes to his office to talk about the fart issue with Cartman.
- "The Hobbit" - Calls Wendy Testaburger to his office numerous times.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" -Talks about himself being gluten free much to everyone's annoyance.
- "The Cissy" - Listens to a Mr Garrison's speech about transgender people.
- "#REHASH" - Calls CartmanBrah to the principal's office.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Given detention by PC Principal when he states Token is black.
- "Where My Country Gone?"
- "The City Part of Town"
- "Safe Space" - Tells Eric Cartman that he should not have put a picture of himself on the internet.
- "Sponsored Content"
- "Truth and Advertising" - Kyle finds him in the principal's office.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Revealed to be the one who got Principal Victoria fired from her job as principal as he was tired of being used by her for eighteen years.
- "Member Berries" - Tries to help Kyle with his issue and eats Memberberries.
- "Skank Hunt" - Frustrated with Scott Malkinson's constantly dramatic threats to quit Twitter, he begrudgingly prevents him from doing so.
- "Members Only" - Seen announcing to PC Principal the arrival of President Garrison.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at church.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Introduces the parents to Mark Zuckerberg at the school.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Oversees Marcus Preston's presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "Moss Piglets" - Forces Heidi to judge the special education annual Science fair.
- "SUPER HARD PCness"
- "Dead Kids" - He stands behind PC Principal and then he runs into the hallway to try to stop an active shooter.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen in church. Later calls up the Denver Cathedral for help when Father Maxi goes missing.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the Christmas Concert. Later watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Tells Randy and Sharon about Shelly's vaping. Kyle later tries to speak to him about the vaping epidemic.
- "The Scoots" - Tries, and later succeeds (with the help of Kenny), to get rid of the E-Scooters.
- "Time To Get Cereal" (voice only) - Calls Cartman and Kenny to the principal's office.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Watches Satan dying. Later, he is seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Checks PC Principal and Strong Woman aren't having inappropriate relations.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen protesting against Amazon on the customer's side.
- "Bike Parade" - Tells Santa that the town got rid of Mr. Hankey.